I will be having a give-away on February 14. To be automatically entered, just sign-up for Beauty Observed’s monthly newsletter by entering your email in the sign up box here. The winner will be picked on Valentine’s Day.
What we are eating next week:
- Saturday Waffles, bacon, and eggs.
- Sunday Cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes. I made cabbage rolls for the first time ever last weekend. Oh my goodness, were they delicious. I froze half and we are eating them this weekend.
- Monday Spaghetti, broccoli (frozen)
- Tuesday Whole roast chicken, sweet potatoes, green beans
- Wednesday Spinach salad with apples, bacon, and walnuts
- Thursday Pork loin, red skin potatoes, carrots (from raw)
- Friday Homemade chicken noodle soup
Baking this weekend: Iced cranberry raisin bars
Link-up anything that is lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy. Share a wonderful piece of writing, a DIY project, a recipe, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Thanks so much for participating! I appreciate links back to Beauty Observed. Either a text link in your post, or feel free to use my button. Please visit some of the other links and pass them along to your friends. Let’s spread loveliness everywhere!
<center><a target="_blank" href="http://beautyobserved.com"><img src="http://beautyobserved.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beauty-link-button.jpg"></a></center>
Have a great weekend! Remember Philippians 4:8. “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”