How fun!” I find myself exclaiming this many times throughout the week. Here are just a few things that touched me or made me smile:
Winter berries on a neighbor’s tree in January
New books to read:
Home by Julie Andrews And why not continue the Mary Poppings theme? lol
The Inklings by Harry Lee Pope This book looks fascinating.
You have to check out these amazing quilts! Lori is an online friend of mine and I have admired her work for quite awhile. She is truly an artist. Sew French
I will be having a give-away on February 14. To be automatically entered, just sign-up for Beauty Observed’s monthly newsletter by entering your email in the sign up box here. The winner will be picked on Valentine’s Day.
What we are eating next week:
- Saturday Waffles, bacon, and eggs.
- Sunday Cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes. I made cabbage rolls for the first time ever last weekend. Oh my goodness, were they delicious. I froze half and we are eating them this weekend.
- Monday Spaghetti, broccoli (frozen)
- Tuesday Whole roast chicken, sweet potatoes, green beans
- Wednesday Spinach salad with apples, bacon, and walnuts
- Thursday Pork loin, red skin potatoes, carrots (from raw)
- Friday Homemade chicken noodle soup
Baking this weekend: Iced cranberry raisin bars
Spread a little Light this week! Share this above meme on your favorite social media site, or email it to a friend. Click the image to see it at full size.
Link-up anything that is lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy. Share a wonderful piece of writing, a DIY project, a recipe, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Thanks so much for participating! I appreciate links back to Beauty Observed. Either a text link in your post, or feel free to use my button. Please visit some of the other links and pass them along to your friends. Let’s spread loveliness everywhere!
<center><a target="_blank" href="http://beautyobserved.com"><img src="http://beautyobserved.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beauty-link-button.jpg"></a></center>
Have a great weekend! Remember Philippians 4:8. “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
Leave a comment.