“How fun!” I find myself exclaiming this many times throughout the week. Here are just a few things that touched me or made me smile:
Beauty in my week:
- Three trash cans full of weeds that no longer inhabit my yard.
- Successfully completing a new recipe that the family loved–Bang Bang shrimp.
- A Father’s Day campfire with the family.
- A birthday girl and new 14 year old.
- Reading a book on the front porch swing during a summer rain shower.
- A dragon fly that visited my garden and then flitted off.
I really like how Ginger Harrington explains a new photography concept: Worship Photography. What do you think? It is what I try to do here in this place.
I love how Jill talks about beauty! She’s got the photos to back it up! Please take a moment to read her post.
I was touched by these beautiful words from Shelly at Renewed Daily called God’s Statement of Ownership. The post contains a free printable.
Two weeks ago, I participated in a blog tour. In case you missed it, Monday was June’s turn. What lovely photos and words she used to tell us a little bit about herself and to bring glory to the Lord!
What we are eating next week:
- Saturday Monte Cristo sandwiches, cucumber salad, tater tots
- Sunday Ravioli, sauce, Olive Garden salad, bread
- Monday Grilled chicken, broccoli, rice
- Tuesday Meatloaf, baked potatoes, green beans
- Wednesday Pizza and cut up vegetables with dip
- Thursday Beef burritos, refried beans, salad
- Friday Chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles
Baking this weekend: Oatmeal cake
Link-up as many posts as you like that are lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy. Share a wonderful piece of writing, a DIY project, a recipe, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Thanks so much for participating! I appreciate links back to Beauty Observed. Either a text link in your post, or feel free to use my button. Also, by linking-up, you are allowing me to send you a reminder e-mail which will remind you each week of the link-up. You may opt out at any time. Please visit some of the other links and pass them along to your friends. Let’s spread loveliness everywhere!
<center><a target="_blank" href="http://beautyobserved.com"><img src="http://beautyobserved.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beauty-link-button.jpg"></a></center>
Have a great weekend! Remember Philippians 4:8. “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”