“How fun!” I find myself exclaiming this many times throughout the week. Here are just a few things that touched me or made me smile:
Beauty in my week:
- Having Amy (my oldest daughter) home <3 <3 <3 Family is a beautiful thing!
- A beautiful post written by Amy.
- Gifts of depression glass from a dear friend.
- A stack of cook books: The 21-day Sugar Detox, Nom Nom Paleo, Good Morning Paleo
I’d really like to increase my instagram following. Do you instagram?
Speaking of instagram, do you have an recommendations about who to follow? I am really enjoying the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s instagram page.
Did you see this when I posted it to my facebook page last week? It’s a page full of gorgeous sunsets from around the world.
What we are eating next week:
- Saturday Pumpkin pancakes (21 Day Sugar Detox), bacon
- Sunday Bang Bang shrimp, rice, broccoli
- Monday Barbequed Pulled Pork sandwiches, spinach
- Tuesday Salmon, asparagus, rice
- Wednesday Pizza, raw vegetables
- Thursday Lemon chicken with capers and chives (21 Day Sugar Detox), sweet potatoes, salad
- Friday Chicken taco soup
Baking this weekend: Coconut flour shortcake
Spread a little Light this week! Share this above meme on your favorite social media site, or email it to a friend. Click the image to see it at full size.
Link-up as many posts as you like that are lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy. Share a wonderful piece of writing, a DIY project, a recipe, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Thanks so much for participating! I appreciate links back to Beauty Observed. Either a text link in your post, or feel free to use my button. Also, by linking-up, you are allowing me to send you a reminder e-mail which will remind you each week of the link-up. You may opt out at any time. Please visit some of the other links and pass them along to your friends. Let’s spread loveliness everywhere!
<center><a target="_blank" href="http://beautyobserved.com"><img src="http://beautyobserved.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beauty-link-button.jpg"></a></center>
Have a great weekend! Remember Philippians 4:8. “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
*this post contains affiliate links