“How fun!” I find myself exclaiming this many times throughout the week. Here are just a few things that touched me or made me smile:
Beauty in my week:
- More Indian food prepared by Amy.
- My stargazer lily finally bloomed after three years!!! It’s beautiful and fragrant.
- A trip to the Cleveland Museum of Art.
- Small group Bible study.
Blooming in my garden:
Pink sweet pea
Byzantium lamb’s ear
Purple bee balm
Red bee balm
Purple star phlox paniculata
I watch a lot of British crime dramas on Netflix, PBS, and Amazon. I found this little cheat sheet to explain what the various British police ranks mean. You are welcome! 🙂
Summertime often means picnics. I thought this picnic food generator was quite clever and contained some interesting ideas. Enjoy!
From my face book page last week:
What we are eating next week:
- Saturday Picnic at a friend’s campground. We are taking baked beans.
- Sunday Bang bang shrimp, rice, pineapple
- Monday Pasta, meat sauce, salad, Texas toast
- Tuesday Hamburgers, broccoli salad (omitting the Splenda), zesty fries
- Wednesday Pizza with cut up vegetables
- Thursday Grilled chicken and spinach salad
- Friday Salmon, asparagus, baked sweet potatoes
Baking this weekend: Apple pie
Spread a little Light this week! Share this above meme on your favorite social media site, or email it to a friend. Click the image to see it at full size.
Link-up as many posts as you like that are lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy. Share a wonderful piece of writing, a DIY project, a recipe, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Thanks so much for participating! I appreciate links back to Beauty Observed. Either a text link in your post, or feel free to use my button. Also, by linking-up, you are allowing me to send you a reminder e-mail which will remind you each week of the link-up. You may opt out at any time. Please visit some of the other links and pass them along to your friends. Let’s spread loveliness everywhere!
<center><a target="_blank" href="http://beautyobserved.com"><img src="http://beautyobserved.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beauty-link-button.jpg"></a></center>
Have a great weekend! Remember Philippians 4:8. “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”