Since my goals for March featured photos of my winter viburnum buds, I thought it would be fun to show you what the viburnum is doing at the end of April. It is showing so much growth. I’m feeling very read-symbolism-into-everything right now. So, I will say that I felt very dry and closed-up in March and I am starting to feel like I’m right around the corner from some spiritual growth and blossoming. How’s that for positive and optimistic? So here are some things that I learned in April.
1) I need a detailed schedule and filled-out planner pages. We are a pretty laid back family with a few artsy personalities among us. As much as I’d like to fly by the seat of my pants, I find I accomplish so much more when I have a plan for my day. I also like to be able to cross things off my list. Pretty pens help!
2) Because I put it in my schedule (see #1 above) my house is a lot bit more organized as we go into May than it was when we headed into March and April.
3) I’m still learning my way around Instagram. It’s a really fun community.
4) I spent a bit more time reading my Bible this last month. Hmmmm. More time in the Word. Feeling like there’s some spiritual growth. How “coincidental?”
5) And lastly, when I schedule reading time into my planner, I read more.
My goals for May:
- Put more things in my planner.
- Overhaul my planner with my own planner dividers and pages.
- Clean out the garage.
- Clean out the basement.
What about you? What did you learn in April? Any goals for May?