“How fun!” I find myself exclaiming this many times throughout the week. Here are just a few things that touched me or made me smile:
A friend shared this great post about the habits of the creative person. I enjoyed reading it immensely. I hope you enjoy it also!
Joanne at Days and Thoughts shared this wonderful video about a teacher with a true servant’s heart. It’s well worth the time to watch it!
Just a few more days to enter the giveaway. Did you know that you can tweet it more than once for additional entries? Giveaway ends March 16.
What we are eating next week:
- Saturday Potato soup with cheddar cheese and bacon garnish, French bread
- Sunday Chicken and rice like my grandma used to make, broccoli slaw with cranberries
- Monday Ravioli and salad with Olive Garden salad dressing
- Tuesday Salmon and broccoli
- Wednesday Pizza and cut up vegetables with dip
- Thursday Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and cooked carrots
- Friday Homemade chicken soup with drop dumplings
Ed had a bit of good-natured fun this week making this meme. I hope it makes you smile. It gave me a bit of a laugh.
Link-up as many posts as you like that are lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy. Share a wonderful piece of writing, a DIY project, a recipe, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Thanks so much for participating! I appreciate links back to Beauty Observed. Either a text link in your post, or feel free to use my button. Please visit some of the other links and pass them along to your friends. Let’s spread loveliness everywhere!
<center><a target="_blank" href="http://beautyobserved.com"><img src="http://beautyobserved.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beauty-link-button.jpg"></a></center>
Have a great weekend! Remember Philippians 4:8. “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”